Welcome to Huckleberry Cottage - The Blog! I would love to "chat", so please leave a comment :)

Tuesday, March 3, 2009

Pay It Forward

Something Fun...Come Play Along
Come play PAY IT FORWARD! Here are the rules:
1. Be one of the first THREE bloggers to leave a comment on this post, which then entitles you to a handmade item from me.
2. Winners, you must post this challenge on your blog, meaning that you will PAY IT FORWARD, creating a handmade gift for the first THREE bloggers who leave a comment on YOUR post about this giveaway.
3. The gift that you send to your THREE winners can be from any price range and you have 365 days to make/ship your item. This means you should be willing to maintain your blog until you receive your gift and have shipped your gifts.
Remember it's the spirit and the thought that count!
4. When you receive your gift, please feel free to blog about it, sharing appropriate LINKY LOVE!
If you are not one of the top three commenters on this post, you can still play along!

6 comments:

haley said...

SWEET!!!! CAN'T WAIT TO SEE WHAT CREATION YOU COME UP WITH FOR ME!!! and it's good that we have a whole year to pay it forward cause i'm a slacker. maybe i'll pull out of my stash of already mades and ready to be sold... maybe...

Marci said...

i'm in!

Anonymous said...

I have been trying to resist because if I comment here that takes me up to 9 items to make....but I just can't resist...everything I've seen of yours is just too dang cute! It's worth adding another 3 items to my list! :)

Marci said...

dang you and dang your nephew!!! that is just so not fair...i want you to come. dang, dang, dang!!!

Anonymous said...

I agree with Marci! I told John if you went then I would go...I'd feel weird and a little intimidated to go not knowing at least one person.

Anonymous said...

Tanya...I would love to go on Saturday. Lunch could work depending on the time. I need to meet John at his mom's at 2:30. She lives about 10 minutes from dear lizzy's. We are going to the temple open house and his mom will be watching our toddler while we go. Let me know details.