Welcome to Huckleberry Cottage - The Blog! I would love to "chat", so please leave a comment :)

Sunday, March 22, 2009

Tagged

My friend Jenny tagged me. Here's the scoop...


Here are the rules: Go to your fourth folder, and open the fourth picture and blog about it! Then tag four of your friends.

So here's my fourth folder and fourth picture....a ring that Marci asked me to take pics of for Mady, her daughter. She is selling them to earn money to go to Nationals for Cheer.....YAY Mady! I know she is leaving soon, so hurry over to her site.... http://www.madysunshine.blogspot.com/ ....and get one. They are so cute!!

I tag Celeste, Haley, Holly, and Marci! and if you want to do this...go for it....it's easy!!!

1 comments:

Anonymous said...

I was just about to ask you what you've been working on...besides campaign posters, that is. Then I saw your blog...I like the new background and tulip pic.