Welcome to Huckleberry Cottage - The Blog! I would love to "chat", so please leave a comment :)

Tuesday, April 28, 2009

How much can one person take?

Yes...I feel as though a bit of a whimp. I have always considered myself pretty tough when it comes to pain...but this is kicking my butt! I had all 4 of my wisdom teeth pulled on Friday. And I am still down. I can't believe it. I thought I would be back to the real world by Monday, but ummmmm..NO! and how much of this stuff can one person swallow? I can't wait to eat a big juicy hamburger!!!!

2 comments:

Celeste said...

UGH!!! What a pain! Do you want me to come get Kort and give you some time off?

Marci said...

ooohh i'm sorry! i wish i had known, i could've brought juice press...still not eating solids let me know.;D i would love to help so just let me know.