Welcome to Huckleberry Cottage - The Blog! I would love to "chat", so please leave a comment :)

Wednesday, April 29, 2009

So Here's Something to Watch for....I hope for you it is anyway!

Well, so here's the deal. I have been in quite a funk....as you know if you have read earlier posts. I feel uncreative and unproductive...yup still. I have had my wisdom teeth out, which has completely done me under. I am SICK OF FEELING THIS WAY! So I was thinking what could I do that help pull me out of this? And the answer kept coming.....do some sort of service! Service works every time. Then I thought .. HOW? I am not feeling well, from the dang teeth thing, and so how am I suppose to get out and weed my neighbor's garden? How am I suppose to bake a batch of cookies when I can't stand up straight from medications? And then.....ding ding ding ding ding! I AM GOING TO DO A GIVEAWAY! and hopefully someone will want something from me. I haven't come up with the giveaway items yet, but it will be fun. I have my hands in so many things that I like to do that it will a modge podge of Tanya Stuff.....so in the next week I will be getting this ready and post pictures! Keep your eyes peeled! It will be coming!

2 comments:

Celeste said...

OOOH - this is EXCITING!! Can't wait!

Jenn said...

Oh, the anticipation!!! I can hardly wait to see what you come up with because I know how cute it will be!!!