Welcome to Huckleberry Cottage - The Blog! I would love to "chat", so please leave a comment :)

Monday, July 6, 2009

No place like it...

There's really no place like home. My home can be so many things at one time. It can be crazy, chaotic (of course with 4 sons), creative, a place of refuge, a place of discipline, a place of happiness, or even sadness. But the thing I love the most is that is the place where me and my 5 boys (including Kelly here) can be just us. No worries about anything. We can just be us. And I love that. The word HOME is such a nice word to me. I love being home!!!
What do you think of when you hear the word home?

1 comments:

Marci said...

oh i think of flannel pants, movies, and warm soft people that love me.
or i think of flowers, farm, and lots of work! depends on the day.;D