Welcome to Huckleberry Cottage - The Blog! I would love to "chat", so please leave a comment :)

Friday, January 15, 2010

My Favorite Chocolate Chip Cookie

I LOVE COOKIES! LIKE, I TRULY LOVE THEM!!
I know that we all have our favorite chocolate chip cookie recipe, and you are probably wondering why would I post a recipe that everyone already has....well, that's because I love cookies and I love this recipe. I wanted to share it with you!

Chocolate Chip Cookies
1 lb butter
1 1/2 cup sugar
2 cups brown sugar
3 eggs
2 tsp vanilla
1 1/2 tsp salt
1 1/2 tsp baking soda
6 cups flour
4 cups chocolate chips
2 cups chopped pecans
Cream the butter and both sugars. Blend in the eggs and vanilla. Add the dry ingredients and mix well. Add the chocolate chips and pecans. (This dough is really stiff)
Bake at 350 for 12-14 minutes.
Grab a glass of milk, and ENJOY!!!

0 comments: