Welcome to Huckleberry Cottage - The Blog! I would love to "chat", so please leave a comment :)

Friday, March 5, 2010

Recipe Fridays....

Ok...so here's what I have decided. I am going to post either a favorite recipe of mine, or a recipe that I find that I would like to try on Fridays. (We could try the new recipes together and let each other know how it was). I will either post a pic of the food and the recipe or I will post a recipe card itself. I am in a recipe swap group, and I make up a 6 x 6 card with the recipe every other month. You are welcome to save the image to your computer and print it out, or comment on here and I will email you the file so you have it that way. I formatted them in a square format so you could print it out in any size square card. Many of the graphics I use are ones I have purchased for personal use only...in other words, please don't copy these cards and sell them. That's not legal. I just want to share what I do in my life with my friends with you, my blog friends. :)
Let me know what you think. And if you try the recipes, let me know how it goes for you!
So here's a recipe card for you. Enjoy! The graphics for this card are from www.nitwitcollections.com. Go and check her out. I love her stuff!!


1 comments:

Pat said...

My mom used to make these when I was little except with tomato soup!! Love em!