Welcome to Huckleberry Cottage - The Blog! I would love to "chat", so please leave a comment :)

Thursday, January 8, 2009

New Year,,,,New Aspirations

So, yes, it is the new year. I have a new outlook on my life for this year. I hope for it to be absolutely wonderful, in all aspects of my life. My wifehood, motherhood, sisterhood, childhood, friendhood, spirituality, creativity, emotionally, and physically. My goal is to ramble on this, my personal blog, and hope to make new and old friends again. I hope you will join me on this journey this year. I will keep up on my creations and goals here too. Unfortunately, you won't see pictures of my family here. They are tucked in safe and sound on my family blog. So I will be back with what the plans are for tomorrow, and I invite you to read, comment, and join me this next year.

2 comments:

Celeste said...

YAY!!! You have more blogs than me...ha ha ha ha - most of mine are neglected! :( I'll keep up with you here and on the family one...

V and Co. said...

hey so i think you are pretty wonderful yourself even though we've only met briefly! i really hope to get together sometime soon with the girls! hey maybe you should come down and visit with haley and marci when they come down here in a couple of weekends!