Welcome to Huckleberry Cottage - The Blog! I would love to "chat", so please leave a comment :)

Friday, January 9, 2009

Inspirations?

This is such a hard time of year for me. The hustle and bustle of the holidays, which I really do love and miss, is over. And it seems to be hibernating time around here. I have so many projects and ambitions churning around in my head, but I can't seem to grasp them long enough to make them reality. How do you get through this season, and actually accomplish something? Please share!!!

4 comments:

V and Co. said...

just start with one and then there will be no stopping you! or take a break and then start up!

Mindy said...

Tanya, your blog is so cute! I can't seem to get anything accomplished either. Blah!

Anonymous said...

I'm not sure this is the season for accomplishing. I have the same problem every year at this time. It isn't for lack of ideas or ambition, just ooomph! Maybe January needs to be categorized as the "Monday" of the year. I try not to schedule or plan things for Monday. Whenever I do it just doesn't work out. I have just resigned myself to the fact that Monday is to tie up loose ends from the weekend so I feel better able to approach the bulk of the week. Maybe January needs to be like that. Tie up loose ends and ease into the year. Take a breath (because you know the holidays have very little room for that) then approach the bulk of the year renewed. I think I'm going to give it a try myself.

Marci said...

hey there little lady...your etsy shop is looking great and so does your blog! so see..you are full of inspiration, look at what you've done already!!
i like the whole monday analogy that's a good one.