Welcome to Huckleberry Cottage - The Blog! I would love to "chat", so please leave a comment :)

Tuesday, March 31, 2009

First Apron

I found out today why I do pillows, runners, and stuff that I can fudge and make right if I need to. I made my first apron today for an apron swap on Apron Girls. I feel so bad for the gal that gets this. I had to topstitch, which I am horrible at, on it, and I picked it and redid it about 4 times. It still looks like crap. So I apologize now to the poor gal. And it turned out so dang long. I don't get it. I will keep trying though....I will!

7 comments:

Marci said...

oh i love that fabric!! it looks great you silly girl!!

V and Co. said...

i would totally love it if that were mine! it turned out great!!!

Anonymous said...

I think it's awesome! Great colors!

Celeste said...

I looks awesome to me!!! I ADORE that fabric!!!

Tanya said...

see...that's why you are all my friends....to make me feel better! thanks!

Miller7 said...

you did a good job. It looks darling. Love your fabric choice.

haley said...

just wanted to tell you this apron gets used ALL THE TIME!!! i LOVE that it is long ( i thought you did it on purpose- you shouldn't have told your secret! ) and i'm only about 6months behind on commenting on this but i didn't realize you had THIS blog... i'm dumb, i know... can't wait to see you at marci's thing... oh, and btw, i think you should do a little make and take with your paper and charge for it... just a thought...