Welcome to Huckleberry Cottage - The Blog! I would love to "chat", so please leave a comment :)

Tuesday, April 14, 2009

Where o' Where is my creativity?

I have struggled lately to get myself in gear. Sometimes it just helps to "chat" with someone, or maybe even nobody at all. I don't know if anyone reads this anymore because I have not posted, nor had much to post about. I have so much to do and cannot quite get it in gear. Maybe it's because I haven't been home, due to running The Boys around to their practices, or because I have not been feeling well due to major wisdom teeth problems, or just plain out feel non significant to much right now. I don't know, but I am recommitting myself to get my stuff done! There I said it,,,,I recommit! So I will go and pull out something that needs to be done and do it. Thanks for listening, or yet, reading my problem. I will be back with what I have been doing soon!!!

6 comments:

Anonymous said...

Girl...I've been there! I'm sorry it has been a rough go lately...you? insignificant? Absolutely not! I always peek in on you and look forward to what you have to say or show. :)

Anonymous said...

BTW...missed you on Friday. Maybe I'm just going to have to buckle down and do the card swap so I can see you more often! I think I could handle 18 of the same cards...just feeling out of paper craft ideas and intimidated a bit...

V and Co. said...

i'm here reading you! and i've been there too. i'm actually working on my first stitchery in a looooooooooong time. it's been a year. we need to get together next time i am able to get away from the in-laws when i visit slc!!! ;)

Jenn said...

Of course we are all still reading this...You've got to think about all of the crazy stuff in your life lately in addition to the sickness and normal life...I don't know about you, but planning for the baptism last weekend and getting ready for it just about did me in...I didn't get out of bed until after 9 on Monday :) And let's not forget your new calling...YW is so time consuming. You are awesome!

Celeste said...

I hear ya -- I'm in a funk too. Let me know if you want to hit happy hour at Sonic and we'll go!

Marci said...

i check this little blog of yours all the time! i love to see everything you do. insignificant...i think not little lady! who would i wave to and smile at as i drive down our street?:D someday we are truly going to do something together. maybe when your boys are all grown and gone! love ya girl.