Welcome to Huckleberry Cottage - The Blog! I would love to "chat", so please leave a comment :)

Friday, January 22, 2010

52 Photowalks - Week 3

Yesterday, I was sitting in the car with my sister waiting for my mom to come for a day of shopping. I looked over at this birdhouse in my front yard, and there was the cutest mama bird (I say she was a mama because I imagine she was tending her home) sticking her cute little face out of the window. I am delighted that she has made herself at home. I have been waiting to see her poke her head out again....
but for now...I will keep watching her front doorway and wait for her to say "Hi."

2 comments:

Mindy said...

Oh, so sweet! I hope you capture the mama bird sometime! I love your photos. :)

Rae Ann said...

Tanya....I love your blog!!! I added your button to my sidebar so my friends could learn about you and your talent with stitchery. I
still haven't learned how to stitch! LOL!!!