Welcome to Huckleberry Cottage - The Blog! I would love to "chat", so please leave a comment :)

Friday, January 22, 2010

Drum Roll...and the Winner is...

I just ran a random number on a site and here is the Result!!!
The Winner is....

True Random Number Generator



2
Powered by RANDOM.ORG

...comment number 2, which is Jessica!! So I need your address my dear!
And what did she win??? Let me show you....

This pillow, made by me, and...

This set of 3 cards, also made by me.

I hope you like them Jessica! Thanks everyone for playing!!!

3 comments:

Jessica said...

I won?! Wahoo!! I'm so excited! That pillow is darling and I LOVE those cards! I'll Facebook you with my address.

Rob said...

CUTE "STUFF" Tanya!!!

Anonymous said...

First off Tanya, I wanted to thank you for your comment...it was nice of you to visit..and I hope you'll come again.
I noticed your heart pillow and the circle cards, they are adorable!