Welcome to Huckleberry Cottage - The Blog! I would love to "chat", so please leave a comment :)

Friday, February 19, 2010

52 Photowalks Week 7

Oh my goodness! We went to St. George this past weekend and it was GORGEOUS! I want to go back! Here are a few pics of what we saw there. I have so many more than this, but this will tickle your senses of beautifulness!
Isn't this breathtaking? I wish you could have been there to really see it. It was so pretty!

What a view. Look closely so you can see the different elements here...the red rock, the white rock, and the snow. Seriously. I loved it.
I was in love with this little monument that we found on our 4 wheeling adventures. It's really small...really. But how cool is the reflection of it in the water. And the red rock...just awesome!
Just a few of our transportation. We love 4 wheelin'. Great memories...great times! Oh and the next pic...if you look closely, it looks like a face. Do you see it?
Just a reminder of the blue skies! So refreshing and nice. And the tunnel? Well that was the tunnel we went through to get to the hills. I just thought it was a cool pic.
So that is how we spent President's Day Weekend. What did you do? Please share! :)



3 comments:

Mindy said...

Okay, your scenery photos blow mine out of the water! Gorgeous! So, you camped? I was thinking how wonderful the weather would have been for camping...

Celeste said...

I'm so jealous that you got to see the sun!! I wonder what that's like?!

Your pics are amazing!!! You have talent!

Tanya said...

Uh...whatever Mindy! You're pics always blow me away. Camping was wonderful!

And Celeste...the sun is out there somewhere :)

Thanks you two for the compliments. Coming from you two...it means a lot!!!