Welcome to Huckleberry Cottage - The Blog! I would love to "chat", so please leave a comment :)

Thursday, February 25, 2010

I know, I know...

I know. I am not keeping on my blogging very well. Truth be told, I haven't felt like it lately. How's that for blunt honesty? I have been under the weather for quite some time, and I keep trying to just keep up, but this week it caught up to me. So I think I will take the rest of the week off, rest (when I can, that's kinda hard to do with 4 very active boys, but I love that they are constantly having somewhere for me to take them), get going on that new pattern I mentioned, and I will see you on Monday. Which means, yup, I will be another week behind on my Photowalks, but there will be 2 next week. Have a great weekend...and please let me know you were here. I love company! It brightens my days!! :)
BTW...if you haven't read the Percy Jackson series,,,,DO! They are great books!

4 comments:

Marci said...

did you see that movie? i would love to take maya to it. she loves harry potter so i think she would like it.
i'm sorry your not doing well...mady and i were just commenting yesterday when i was taking her to school that everytime we see you your in your car!
let me know if you need anything, ok?

Jessica said...

I'm also a whenever-the-heck-I-feel-like-it kinda blogger. I think it's a very healthy way to blog.

I just borrowed the first Percy Jackson book from my parents. Scott and I are going to read it together. I'm excited to start; I've heard such good things about it!

Celeste said...

I'm sorry you've been sick! I hope you are starting to feel better -- we should take an 'adult' trip to st. george/vegas...

Tanya said...

marci, yup we saw the movie. I have to admit I was disappointed. It's a great movie, don't get me wrong, and I will probably buy it. But it was so off from the book. I know that movies usually are, but I was hoping this one wouldn't be.
jessica, you will love the books. They really are good.
And celeste, ummmm, St. George and Vegas? Uhhhh....yea!!! Heck yea! That would be awesome!